Job title: Salesforce administrator
Company: Mark Pollock Trust & Run in the Dark
Salary is dependent on experience.
About the Role
The Mark Pollock Trust is hiring a CRM and Data Analytics Lead whose skills and expertise can help the company achieve its communications and fundraising objectives.
The CRM and Data Analytics Lead is responsible for the oversight and running of Salesforce, including driving its ongoing development, as well as supporting the PR and Communications lead in building digital marketing campaigns, analysing results and making recommendations for future campaigns.
A significant portion of time from September to December is spent planning and implementing Run in the Dark, a global running event with 25,000 participants taking part in 50 cities. The CRM and Data Analytics Lead is responsible for building and maintaining online platforms for Run in the Dark events, in particular, the event management platform, as well as regular analysis and reporting on sales and marketing activities.
This is a full-time permanent role based in the company’s office in Dublin city centre. The CRM and Data Analytics Lead works closely with the PR and Communications Lead and reports to the company CEO.
This role is suitable for someone with a mix of CRM, CMS and analytics experience, as well as a passion for marketing and communications.
About the company
Spinal cord injury strikes at the very heart of what it means to be human – it turns people from their upright, walking, running, jumping forms into seated compromises of themselves. This is the reality for 2.5 million people globally suffering from spinal cord injury.
But Mark Pollock believes we can cure paralysis in our lifetime. To do it, he is exploring the intersection where humans and technology collide and catalysing collaborations that have never been done before across science, medicine, robotics and AI. The company’s key objectives are to create engaging content to raise awareness about spinal cord injury and Mark’s mission, and to operate Run in the Dark, a global running event.
- Serve as primary system administrator for Salesforce, Google Analytics and other online platforms. Handle administrative functions for all systems including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations; implement upgrades
- Map out and develop agreed customer journeys in Salesforce
- Provide training for new Salesforce users
- Rigorously track and monitor campaign performance and user behaviour through Google Analytics and others to recommend strategies and campaigns that will drive conversion and engagement
- Produce regular analysis reports based on analytics gathering across platforms
- Quality assurance checks of campaigns and marketing activities
- Execute digital marketing campaigns flawlessly and provide support to PR and Communications Lead by building, testing, and executing marketing communications
- Build website pages and online registration system user flows for Run in the Dark
- Liaise with third party technology partners and suppliers for the Trust and Run in the Dark
- Working with the PR and Communications Lead, analyse website SEO and implement changes
- Relevant third level qualification in business, marketing, IT systems or related field
- 2+ years’ experience managing a database
- Strong experience working with Salesforce is essential
- Strong analytical skills, including proficiency in using Google Analytics and Microsoft Office, in particular, Excel
- Technical skills and experience with large-scale CMS or event management platforms; willingness and motivation to learn new systems
- Strong organisation and multi-tasking skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly professional, comfortable dealing with people with the organisation and external agencies
- A passion for understanding and solving customer problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritise own workload
- A passion for marketing and brands and delivering exceptional customer outcomes and service
- Experience working with Intercom, WordPress and Adroll
- Working knowledge of SEO, Google Adwords
- Experience working with Facebook ads and building digital creative assets
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
Please send your CV and short cover note by email to [email protected] by Friday 31 May 2019 at 5pm.
Mark Pollock and Simone George at TED 2018