Job title: Digital Marketing Executive
Salary is dependent on experience
About the Role
The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for building digital marketing campaigns, analysing results and making recommendations for future campaigns.
A significant portion of time from September to December is spent planning and implementing Run in the Dark, a global running event with 25,000 participants taking part in 50 cities. The Digital Marketing Executive will build marketing assets and campaigns on social and email, update online platforms for Run in the Dark events, in particular, the event management platform, as well as regular analysis and reporting on sales and marketing activities.
This is a full-time permanent role based in the company’s office in Dublin city centre. The Digital Marketing Executive works closely with the PR and Communications Manager and reports to the company CEO.
This role is suitable for someone with demonstrated expertise in digital marketing campaigns, as well as strong technical expertise working with CMS, building ad campaigns, and a talent for analysing performance.
About the company
Spinal cord injury strikes at the very heart of what it means to be human – it turns people from their upright, walking, running, jumping forms into seated compromises of themselves. This is the reality for 2.5 million people globally suffering from spinal cord injury.
But Mark Pollock believes we can cure paralysis in our lifetime. To do it, he is exploring the intersection where humans and technology collide and catalysing collaborations that have never been done before across science, medicine, robotics and AI. The company’s key objectives are to create engaging content to raise awareness about spinal cord injury and Mark’s mission, and to operate Run in the Dark, a global running event.
- Key responsibilities
- Build, test and execute digital marketing campaigns for Mark Pollock and Run in the Dark flawlessly, working with the PR and Communications Manager
- Build and optimise online ad campaigns for Run in the Dark to ensure sales success
- Produce digital marketing assets for Mark Pollock and Run in the Dark
- Build and maintain website pages and online registration system for Run in the Dark
- Rigorously track and monitor campaign performance and user behaviour through Google Analytics and others to recommend strategies and campaigns that will drive conversion and engagement
- Produce regular analysis reports based on analytics gathering across platforms
- Quality assurance checks of campaigns and marketing activities
- Working with the PR and Communications Lead, analyse website SEO and implement changes
- Relevant third level qualification in business, marketing, IT systems or related field
- 2+ years’ experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills, including proficiency in using Google Analytics and Microsoft Office, in particular, Excel
- Technical skills and experience with large-scale CMS or event management platforms; willingness and motivation to learn new systems
- Strong organisation and multi-tasking skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly professional, comfortable dealing with people with the organisation and external agencies
- A passion for understanding and solving customer problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritise own workload
- A passion for marketing and brands and delivering exceptional customer outcomes and service
- Experience working with Salesforce, Intercom, WordPress and Adroll
- Working knowledge of SEO, Google Adwords
- Experience working with Facebook ads and building digital creative assets
- Graphic design skills
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
Please send your CV and short cover note by email to [email protected] by Friday 31 May 2019 at 5pm.